Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
This I learnt at my long stay in Paris..........hehehe
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Ingredients:
- add 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- add 4 slices proscutto or cooked ham
- add 4 slices Swiss cheese (3 ounces)
- add 1 tbs butter or margarine
- 1. Place the chicken breast half between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Using the flat side of a meat mallet, pound meat lightly into a rectangle about 1/8 inch thick. Remove plastic wrap. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- 2. Place a slice of prosciutto and a slice of cheese on each chicken piece. Fold in the bottom and sides; roll up. Secure with wooden toothpicks.
- 3. In a 10-inch skillet cook rolls in hot butter over medium-low heat for 20- 25 minutes or until no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning to brown evenly. To serve, remove toothpicks.