Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- add 5 teaspoons butter, melted
- add 1 large garlic clove, minced
- add 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- add 1 tablespoon grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- add 1 teaspoon paprika
- add 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- add 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- add 4 thin slices prosciutto (about 2 ounces)
- add 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- add Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350Â°.
- Place broth in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave at high 15 seconds or until warm. Stir in butter and garlic.
- Combine breadcrumbs, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and paprika in a medium shallow bowl; set aside.
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and pound each to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt, oregano, and pepper. Top each breast half with 1 slice of prosciutto and 1 tablespoon mozzarella. Roll up each breast half jelly-roll fashion.
- Dip each roll in chicken broth mixture; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Place rolls, seam side down, in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Pour remaining broth mixture over chicken. Bake at 350Â° for 28 minutes or until juices run clear and tops are golden.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 rolled chicken breast half)