If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
- add 1-8oz. block of cream cheese
- add 1-8 count can of croissant rolls
- add 4 skinless, boneless breasts of chicken
- Boil chicken until cooked thoroughly. Dice into small pieces. In a bowl, mix chicken, cream cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic. On a baking sheet, seperate croissant rolls into four rectangles. Do not completely split into triangular croissants. Pinch the diagonal perforation so it will not seperate during cooking. Divide the chicken mixture between the four croissants. Pull the corners to the middle and pinch together so that croissant surrounds chicken mixture. Cook in oven according to instructions on croissant can.