If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add CHICKEN DIVAN
- add 1 lb skinless chicken breast
- add 1-large pkg. frozen brocolli florets
- add 2 cans cream of chicken soup (not fat free - fat free tastes horrible)
- add 3/4 cup mayo
- add 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- add 1-8 oz pks shredded cheddar cheese (or more, if you like things to be really cheesy!)
- add 1 bag plain croutons or shred five pieces of fresh bread
- add 1-teaspoon of melted butter
- Bake the chicken breast at 350 degrees in an oven (you can microwave it too, so long as it cooks! Make the frozen brocolli, follow the directions on the pkg. Mix together the chicken soup, mayo, lemon juice and melted butter. Cut up the cooked chicken into bite size pieces, place in a 13X9 baking dish. Top with cooked brocolli. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken and brocolli. Top with shredded cheese and the plain croutons or bread.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and enjoy!