Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
My mom always used to make this when I was younger. When I went to college, I made her give me the recipe and it's been a big hit with my friends ever since.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 package flour tortillas
- add 1.5 lbs cooked chicken
- add 1-2 Chicken Bouillon cubes
- add 1 medium onion, chopped
- add 1 can cream of chicken soup
- add 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- add 1 small can of chiles, chopped
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 1/2 cup black olives, chopped
- add 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- add 1/2 cup picante sauce
- add 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.Cook the chicken by boiling it in water with a chicken bouillon cube (or two).
- While the chicken is cooking, combine all ingredients in a large bowl, excluding the tortillas and cheese.
- When the chicken is done cooking, let it cool. Then, pull it apart and combine with the mixture that is already made.
- Line a 13x9 dish with tortillas (usually about 4) making sure the bottom is completely covered.
- Once the bottom is lined with tortillas, pour and spread the mixture evenly in the pan.
- Sprinkle the top with cheddar cheese using as little or as much as desired.
- Put in the oven for 30 minutes or until the sides are bubbling and the cheese is melted evenly through.