I found this attached to a Kraft coupon. I love to make dips and this one sounds yummy! They recommend serving it with Ritz Chips Barbeque.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- add 4 ounces cream cheese
- add 4 green onions
- add 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- add 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°FToss chicken with hot sauce; set aside.Mix cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese and onions in medium bowl.Add chicken; mix well.Spread into small casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate.Bake 25 minutes or until heated through.Top with remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.Serve with chips.