Elegant, easy appetizer.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1-2 clove garlic
- add 1/2 cup butter
- add 1 cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- add 2 tablespoons cognac (optional)
- add 4 eggs
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 1/2 cup grated onions (or more to taste)
- add 2 teaspoons salt
- add 1 lb chicken livers
- Cook chicken livers in boiling water for about 7-10 minutes; drain well.
- Blend chicken livers with all other ingredients EXCEPT PARSLEY with hand mixer.
- Chill until firm; shape into a log and roll in parsley if desired.
- Keep refrigerated until served.