Using frozen vegetables and ready made sauce makes this tasty dish convenient.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- add 2 cups frozen peppers and onions
- add 2 lbs chicken breast tenders
- add 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- add 2/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- add 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in batches in 1 tablespoon hot oil for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink.Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, stir-fry mushrooms in remaining oil for 3 minutes.Add the pepper and onion mixture; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.Add chicken and stir-fry sauce; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain linguine; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat.