If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon chicken flavor instant bouillon
- add 2 green onions
- add 1 (8 ounce) package linguine
- add 1/2 lb mushrooms
- add 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- add 2 whole chicken breasts
- add 1/4 cup salad oil
- add 1 large red pepper
- add 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- add 1/4 lb pea pods
- Soak cut up breast with soy sauce and cornstarch, set aside. In hot oil overmedium-high heat, cook mushrooms, pea pods, green onions and peppers about 3 to5 minutes.
- Remove vegetables.
- Cook chicken strips about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Returnvegetables to pan and add bouillon and 1/2 cup water.
- Heat to boiling.
- Addcooked linguine and mix well.