Youngsters will need just five ingredients to help prepare this easy entree.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (26 1/2 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- add 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- add 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- add 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- add 1 (13 1/2 ounce) package frozen chicken nuggets
- Place chicken nuggets in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted.