Servs: 0 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 12-oz. boxes chicken nuggets
- add 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- add 1 large ripe avocado, diced $
- add 1 tablespoon lime juice
- add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil $
- add 2 scallions, white and light green parts, chopped
- add 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and diced $
- add 3 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels (from about 4 medium ears)
- add 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- add Salt
- add 8 6-inch corn tortillas, warmed
- . Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil. Arrange chicken nuggets on baking sheet and sprinkle with chili powder. Bake until crispy and cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- 2. Combine avocado and lime juice in a small bowl. Warm oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add scallions and bell pepper and cook, stirring, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add corn and sauté until warmed through, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in cilantro and season with salt.
- 3. Divide corn mixture among tortillas, top each with 2 or 3 chicken nuggets and some avocado mixture. Fold over and serve.