If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add salt
- add 1 teaspoon minced capers
- add 2-4 chicken breasts, pounded flat or tilapia fillets or favorite fish fillets
- add 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- add 2 tablespoons whole capers
- add 1/2 cup white wine or dry sherry
- add 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- add 2 lemons
- add flour (for dredging)
- Dust fillets with salt and pepper and dredge in flour.
- Heat olive oil in pan over med heat.
- Brown chicken/fish in oil. about 2 minutes per side, or until cooked through and browned.
- Remove from pan.
- Deglaze with wine and add butter and capers.
- Cook for 2 minutes until alcohol has cooked off.
- Add lemon juice add salt to taste.
- Add chicken/fish back into pan.
- Add parsley.
- Serve on a platter with sauce.