Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add * 2 cups pre-made shredded coleslaw mix
- add * 1/4 cup nonfat or light mayonnaise
- add * 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon pepper chutney
- add * 4 whole-wheat flour tortillas (8 to 9-inch rounds)
- add * 8 ounces thinly sliced roasted chicken or turkey breast
- add * 12 fresh spinach leaves or 4 Boston or Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1. Combine the coleslaw mix, mayonnaise, and chutney and toss to mix well. Set aside.
- 2. Warm the tortillas according to package directions. Lay the tortillas on a flat surface and layer a quarter of the chicken or turkey over the lower half only of each tortilla, leaving a 1-1/2 inch margin on the right and left sides.
- 3. Top the chicken or turkey on each tortilla with a quarter of the coleslaw mixture followed by the spinach or lettuce.
- 4. Fold the right and left margins in, then roll each tortilla up from the bottom to enclose the filling. Cut each wrap in half and serve immediately.