If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Long grain white or brown rice-using serving size table and cooking instructions on box. Cook rice first.
- add seasoning salt to taste
- add 1\2 tsp. garlic pepper
- add 1-16 oz.can tomato wedges-drained-save liquid
- add 1 tsp.soy sauce
- add 1 1\2 tsp.worchestershire sauce
- add 1 medium sweet onion-chopped
- add 1 Large green pepper-cut in strips
- add 5-6 Boneless chicken breast-cut in strips
- Coat chicken breast strips in flour. Brown in 1\2 cup of canola oil. Add green pepper strips and onions. Cook for 3-4 minutes and then add sauces and liquid from tomatoes. Season with garlic pepper and seasoning salt. Cover and cook on medium to low heat for 30 minutes stirring regularly. Add tomato wedges just before serving over rice.