This was my daughter's favorite dish (along with some of her friends). She enjoyed it so much that we had to make it a weekly recipe.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 package pesto sauce mix
- add 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- add 4 slices provolone cheese
- add breadcrumbs
- Prepare pesto sauce according to package direction.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray rectangular dish (9 by 12 inch) with no-stick spray.
- Moisten chicken with water, shake off excess, and coat complete with bread crumbs.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Spread pesto sauce evenly over chicken breasts.
- Cover each breast with ½ slice of provolone cheese.
- Spread mushrooms over cheese.
- Bake in oven for 45- 50 minutes.
- Serve with pasta.