I developed this recipe after having been served something similar at a local restaurant. This is my personal attempt at what was called Dublin chicken puff.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 chicken breasts
- add 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- add 1 teaspoon tarragon
- add 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese
- add 1 package pillsbury puff pastry
- add salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray and place chicken breasts on it.
- Sprinkle with taragon, salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, turning once, until no pink remains.
- Remove from oven, cool slightly and chop into cubes.
- IN a medium bowl, mix cubed chicken with mushrooms and cheese.
- On a square of puff pastry, place half chicken mixture, gather sides of pastry up and twist together.
- Place prepared pastry onto one side of a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake puffs for 25 to 30 minutes until pastry is browned to your liking.
- Serve with salad if desired.