This is one of my favorite recipes that I like to make instead of doing the same old tacos all the time. It's really easy to make and is even good re-heated.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 10 ounces water (1 soup can full)
- add salt and pepper
- add 8 ounces kraft Mexican blend cheese
- add 10 ounces Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup
- add 10 flour tortillas
- Spray frying pan with Pam Cooking Spray and cook chicken until done.
- Cut chicken into small pieces and put back into frying pan.
- Pour soup over the chicken and add water.
- Stir until soup and water are mixed.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes; stir occasionally. (You may need to add a little water during this time.)
- Heat tortilla shells for a few seconds in a frying pan or microwave.
- Lay one tortilla shell on a plate and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Add chicken and sprinkle more cheese on top of chicken.
- Place another tortilla shell on top and cut into 4 pieces.