Servs: 6 Makes: 6 to 8 servings Prep: Cook:
This is another recipe handed down from my grandmother as an inexpensive meal she used to feed my mother and her 5 other siblings.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Approximately 1 to 1 1/2 lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken
- add 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup
- add 1 can of Cream of Celery Condensed Soup
- add 1 can of Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
- add 1 Can of Whole Milk (use soup can to measure)
- add 1/2 stick Butter
- add 1 1/2 cups of Rice
- add 1 can of chopped Green Chillies (optional)
- Chop chicken into 1 inch squares and place in 13 inch by 9 inch casserole dish and salt well.
- Mix together soups, milk, butter, and green chillies in a medium sauce pan.
- Heat soup mixture on medium-high heat until butter is melted, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and add rice, mix well.
- Pour rice mixture in casserole dish over chicken.
- Bake at 300 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours (approximately) until chicken is done. If it gets too dry, add more milk.