This has got to be the best cranberry chicken I ever stumbled onto by accident.. Thanks Ocean Spray
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2/3 cup chicken broth
- add 1/2 cup ocean spray craisins (Original Sweetened Dried Cranberries)
- add 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- add 2/3 cup dry white wine
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 3 tablespoons country-style dijon mustard
- add 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- add 2 tablespoons oil
- add salt and pepper
- add flour
- Lightly toss chicken pieces with flour; shake off excess.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and oil in a large skillet.
- Add half of the chicken; cook about 2 minutes, turning once until chicken is golden brown on each side and cooked through.
- Add more butter and oil if needed.
- Remove to a platter; keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Add wine, chicken broth and mustard to skillet, scraping up browned bits.
- Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl.
- Stir into skillet.
- Add sweetened dried cranberries.
- Boil 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Stir in green onions; cook 1 more minute.
- Pour sauce over chicken.