Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
I love indian food and this Tikka Masala is a classic. Its soooo delicious. If you want to try something different or exotic you should try this dish first
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb Chicken
- add 2 tbsp Ginger paste
- add 2 tbsp Garlic paste
- add 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- add 1 tsp Chili powder
- add 1/2 cup Yogurt
- add Salt
- add Oil
- add 1 Onion
- add 1/2 cup Tomato puree
- add 1 tsp Ginger paste
- add 1 tsp Garlic paste
- add 2 tsp Coriander powder
- add 2 tsp (curry powder) Garam masala
- add Coriander leaves
- Take a bowl and add ginger and garlic paste, turmeric powder, chili powder, yogurt, salt and oil mix it well.
- Wash and clean the chicken, and then cut into pieces and let it to marinate with the mix for about an hour.
- After the chicken is marinated, Pre heat the oven to 300 F and bake them well for about 40 min
- Next we need to make the sauce. Heat oil in a pan, fry onions till they turn golden brown.
- Add ginger & garlic paste and let them fry till the oil separates, then add coriander powder, garam masala to it, and then add the tomato puree.
- Add salt to taste and then add little warm water and let the gravy to come to boil.
- Then add the cooked chicken pieces, and let the gravy come to a boil after adding the chicken pieces.
- Remove the heat and add coriander leaves on the top.