This is a family favorite and makes a large amount. So have people over when you make these!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup vinegar
- add 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 1 teaspoon mustard
- add 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- add 1 cup brown sugar
- add 1 bottle ketchup
- Cut chicken wings in 1/2 and brown in 1 Tbsp.
- Place them in a large pan.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine vinegar, mustard, brown sugar, worchesterschire sauce and soy sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the wings.
- Bake 3 to 4 hours at 350 degrees.
- You can usually buy the frozen mini wings that are great and taste just as good.