This sure helps the pasta-lovers cravings during diet time...especially the alfredo addicts. tasty, lite, quick.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 green onions
- add 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- add 3 cloves garlic
- add 1 1/4 cups skim milk
- add 3 chicken breasts
- add 2 1/2 cups of dry egg noodles
- add 4 teaspoons butter
- add salt and black pepper
- Cook chicken in skillet with little or no fat and cut into cubes.
- Boil noodles and drain.
- In saucepan melt butter and add crushed garlic.
- When this sizzles add chopped green onion and then skim milk.
- At first bubble add mixture to drained noodles and stir over low heat (this helps to thicken the sauce with the noodle starch).
- Add parmesan and when incorporated add the chicken.
- Season to taste.