Juicy chicken with a great creamy alfredo sauce. Very easy to make!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon parsley
- add salt and pepper
- add 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- add 1/4 cup flour
- add 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- add 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- add 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- add 1 1/2 cups light cream
- add 1 tablespoon minced onions
- add 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- add 5 tablespoons butter
- Cook fettuccini according to package.
- While fettuccini is cooking, prepare chicken.
- Heat 12in skillet, add 2 TBS butter.
- Flatten chicken slightly.
- Salt and pepper chicken.
- Roll in flour, add to skillet.
- Cook and brown until juices run clear, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from skillet.
- Add to skillet 2 TBS butter, onions, and garlic.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Add cream, cook for 3 minutes until reduced a bit.
- Add cheese, parsley, and red pepper flakes.
- Stir well.
- Add last 1 TBS butter and stir well.
- Bring back chicken and coat with sauce.
- Place chicken on plates, put fettuccini in sauce and swirl around to coat well.
- Add to plate with chicken.