If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon cooking onion
- add salt
- add paprika
- add 1/2 cup chicken stock
- add 1 teaspoon green peppercorns
- add 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- add black pepper
- add 1/2 cup 35 % fresh cream
- add 4 chicken breasts
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 1 tablespoon white wine
- add basil
- Grind the salt, pepper, paprika, garlic and basil until it is a powder and then sprinkle this mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Heat the 4 tbsp oil in a frying pan and saute the chicken until it is cooked but not overcooked and dry.
- Meanwhile, brush another frying pan with remaining cooking oil and saute the onions until they are transparent.
- Add the white wine and reduce until it is a syrup.
- Add 1/2 of the peppercorns and crush with a fork in the pan.
- Add the chicken stock and reduce by 1/2.
- Now, tranfser the liquid from the pan into blender and blend until smooth.
- Place the mixture back in the frying pan, add the rest of the peppercorns (do not crush this time) and the 35% cream.
- Cook this slowly until the mixture thickens.
- Pour over the cooked chicken breasts and enjoy.