Servs: 2 Prep:
I LOVE this salad. It's the easiest recipe ever and it's SO delicious. I eat it as a snack, or as a meal either by itself or with a salad. So simple and AWESOME.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- add 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- add 1 ? tsp. olive oil
- add A pinch of salt
- add ? cup shredded Parmigiano Reggiano
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and stir gently so the chickpeas aren't crushed. Taste, and add lemon juice, olive oil, salt, etc. as necessary -- I usually mix in a little more lemon juice and salt.
- I sometimes eat this salad straight from the mixing bowl, but it also lasts a few days in the fridge and is great after being chilled.