This is very easy and very good! I was real happy how this turned out. It looked perfectly cooked and I followed the directions almost exactly. The only thing I did differently was cooked 10 minutes longer on 350 than what it called for, by accident. I turned the timer off and forgot to turn the heat down right away. Oh well, it turned out perfect to me and dh was proud to take 1/2 of it to work. I was worried about not prepping the pan, but it worked out great!
- add 1 cup coffee (cold)
- add 4 eggs
- add 3 teaspoons baking powder
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- add 3 cups flour
- add 1 1/2 cups honey
- add 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 1 cup oil
- Beat the eggs well, add sugar and beat at high speed until light & creamy.
- Add oil and honey, beating at medium speed until well blended.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to mixture alternately with coffee.
- Pour into an ungreased 10" tube pan.
- Bake at 350º for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 325 degrees and bake for one hour longer.
- When cake is done, invert and cool completely before removing from pan.
- If it sticks before removing pan, run a knife around the edges to loosen.