Easy and delicious mexican dip served warm with tortilla chips.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add milk
- add 1 (4 ounce) can green chili peppers
- add 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- add 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- add 2 medium tomatoes
- add tortilla chips or corn chips
- add 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a medium skillet, cook onion in butter until tender but not brown.
- Stir in tomatoes, chili peppers and salt.
- Simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add cheese a little at a time, stirring until cheese melts.
- Stir in a little milk if mixture becomes too thick.
- Serve immediately with chips.
- Keep warm in a fondue pot over low heat.