The chipotle chiles in this will give a nice flavor that you will positively love! If you like a milder queso you can omit the chiles and still have a tasty dip. :)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 ounces monterey jack cheese
- add 1 cup chopped onions
- add 1 cup canned diced tomatoes
- add 1 tablespoon adobo sauce from can chipotle chiles
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 2 canned chipotle chiles
- add 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- add 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- add 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in large saucepan and cook onions and garlic until translucent, but not browned.
- Add chiles, adobo sauce, and tomatoes, then lower heat.
- Add cheese, stirring until melted, being careful not to scorch on bottom.
- Slowly stir in sour cream.
- Cook until just heated; do not boil.
- Serve with tortilla chips or chopped vegetables.