Excellent breakfast or brunch dish. Super easy, too.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup picante sauce
- add 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- add 1/3 cup flour
- add 1/2 lb monterey jack cheese
- add 1 2/3 cups half-and-half cream
- add 5 eggs
- add 1/2 lb cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix grated cheeses and spread evenly in buttered 10 inch pie plate.
- Beat eggs, add flour slowly, and then beat in half and half.
- If mixture is lumpy, strain it.
- Pour egg mixture over cheeses in pie plate.
- Carefully spoon chiles over the surface, then spoon picante sauce over all.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until center is set.