Servs: 24 Prep: Cook:
"'My husband created this thick, cheesy Southwestern dip by adapting a recipe he found in a cookbook,' reports Patricia Leinheiser of Albuquerque, New Mexico, 'It's excellent.'"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 clove garlic, minced
- add 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- add 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- add Tortilla chips
- add 1 cup milk
- add 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- add 1 medium onion, chopped
- add 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- In a saucepan, saute onion and garlic in butter until tender. Add chilies; cook and stir for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Gradually add small amounts of cheeses and milk; stir until melted after each addition. Serve warm with tortilla chips.