I have never been a fan of nacho cheese until I had this Queso. It's awesome and I request it everytime I visit my in-laws (it's my mother-in-law's recipe). Even my father, who is not a fan of chips and dip of any sort will eat two bowl-fulls of this stuff. It's fantastic for parties, game nights, superbowl etc. A must try! Serving size is approximate to appetite of snackers.
- add 2-3 dashes chili powder
- add 2 dashes worcestershire sauce
- add 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- add tortilla chips
- add 1/4-1/2 cup salsa
- add 15 ounces creamed corn
- add 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- Cut up the cheese into 1-2 inch cubes and place in the top of a double broiler (i'm sure a fondue pot would work) with water in the bottom pot.
- When the cheese is all melted add all of the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
- Enjoy with tortillas chips!