If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can pinto beans or kidney beans
- add 1 lb ground beef
- add 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- add 8 burrito size 10-inch flour tortillas
- add 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package mccormick chili seasoning mix
- Brown ground beef; drain. Stir in seasoning mix, stewed tomatoes and beans; cook 5 minutes.
- Arrange tortillas in a circle on a 12-inch pizza pan; overlap edges where needed.
- Spoon ground beef mixture onto tortillas. Top with cheese. Bake in 400°F oven 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts. Garnish with sliced black olives and green onion, if desired.