My mother made this as I was growing up have no clue where she got it.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 can canned milk
- add 1 tablespoon flour
- add 3/4 lb monterey jack cheese
- add salt and pepper
- add 4 eggs
- add 1/2 lb cheddar cheese
- add 2 (7 ounce) cans ortega chilies (seeds removed and soak in water for 1/2 hour)
- Grease a 13x9 pan.
- Line with chilies.
- Make a layer of cheese, then repeat,chilies,cheese.
- Beat eggs,salt,pepper, canned milk, and flour.
- Pour over cheese and chilies.
- Bake 1 hour 350 until golden brown.