You can make this sauce easily at home. From Copykat.com (http://www.copykat.com)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- add 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes (plus the juice)
- add 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- add 1/4 cup yellow onions (diced)
- add 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- add 4 teaspoons jalapenos (canned,diced, not pickled)
- add 1/2-3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- In food processor place jalapenos and onions.
- Process for just a few seconds.
- Add both cans of tomatoes, salt, sugar, and cumin.
- Process all ingredients until well blended but do not puree.
- Place in covered container and chill.
- A couple of hours of chilling will help blend and enrich the flavor.
- Serve with your favorite thin corn tortilla chips.