"Succulent salmon fillets are topped with a tantalizing salsa featuring avocado, tomato, and corn."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- add 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- add 1/2 cup cooked corn kernels
- add 4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon, skin removed
- add 1 teaspoon olive oil
- add 1 garlic clove, crushed
- add Salt and pepper, to taste
- add 1/4 cup minced red onion
- add 1/2 Hass avocado, chopped
- add 1 lime, cut in wedges
- add 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Place salmon in a shallow microwave bowl. Add 2 cups water. Cover and microwave on high 7-9 minutes or until salmon is cooked as desired. Remove from water; refrigerate until cool.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients (except lime). Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Serve salmon surrounded by the salsa and lime wedges.