The most popular Chicken preparation. Chicken in chili and Soya sauce gravy.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Chicken boneless 800 gms.
- add Ajinomoto A pinch
- add White pepper powder ½ tsp.
- add Sugar 1 tsp.
- add Soya Sauce 2 tbsps.
- add Cornflour 2 tbsps.
- add Egg 1 no.
- add Chopped green chilies 8 nos.
- add Chopped Garlic 6-8 cloves
- add Oil 1 tbsp.
- add Oil to fry -
- add Salt As per taste
- 1.Marinate the boneless chicken pieces (one inch
- cubes) in 1 tablespoon. Soya sauce, salt, egg and 1
- tablespoon cornflour for ten minutes.
- 2.Deep fry chicken in hot oil till light brown.
- 3.Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok. Add chopped garlic
- and chopped green chilies and toss for 15 seconds.
- 4.Add 2 teacups of chicken stock or water. Bring it to a
- boil. Add ajinomoto, sugar, white pepper powder, salt
- and rest of the Soya sauce.
- 5.Add fried chicken pieces and cook for 3 minutes.
- 6.Add rest of cornflour, after dissolving it in water. Stir
- 7.Garnish with chopped spring onions and green chilies