These appetizers disappear quickly! They are also great dipped in a mixture of soy sauce and Worchestershire sauce.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 carrots
- add 1 lb ground pork
- add 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- add oil (for deep frying)
- add 3 stalks celery
- add your favorite sweet and sour sauce
- add water
- add 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- add 1 package wonton wrappers
- add 6 green onions
- add 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- add 3 cloves chopped garlic
- Combine pork, garlic, ginger, soysauce, and vegetables in a bowl.
- Separate wonton skins.
- Place a heaping teaspoon of filling in the center of the wonton.
- Brush water on 2 borders of the skin, covering 1/4" from the edge.
- Fold skin over to form a triangle, sealing edges.
- Pinch the two long outside points together.
- Heat oil to 450 degrees and fry 4 to 5 at a time until golden.
- Drain and serve with sauce.