Spicy! Try using this on grilled chicken or rubbing some on corn on the cob. If you like spicy popcorn, try melting some of this and pouring it over your next batch. Easy to freeze and use when you need it. Will keep 3-6 months frozen.
- add 2-3 chipotle chiles (canned)
- add 1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- add 2 teaspoons adobo sauce (from canned chipotle chiles)
- Puree all in a blender or food processor.
- Place the butter on a sheet of plastic wrap and cover.
- Roll the butter up, forming it into a long log shape and place in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to use.
- Serve the rolled up log or cut off slices as needed.
- Goes great on grilled chicken and corn on the cob.