Chipotle and cream cheese-- two successful ingredients. What more can I say?
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add canned chipotle chiles (start with one or two; taste and add more if desired, as you go)
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 1 chicken bouillon cube
- add 1 cup milk
- add 3 tablespoons margarine
- add 1 package cream cheese
- add 6 chicken breasts
- Fry the chicken cutlets in hot melted margarine on both sides, without getting them browned.
- Process the rest of the ingredients in blender.
- Pour over chicken cutlets in the skillet and let simmer for 5 minutes.