Servs: 20 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- add 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- add 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- add 2 eggs
- add 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 3/4 cup white sugar
- add 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- add 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 C). Grease an 11x7 inch baking pan.
- 2. In a medium bowl, beat sugar, oil and eggs until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa; stir into the sugar mixture. Blend in the peanut butter. Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- 3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until edges of brownies start to pull away from the sides of the pan. Cool before cutting into bars and serving.