Another recipe I adapted from a local fondue restaurant. This is comforting in winter and yet goes perfect with fresh summer fruits. Also a great way to serve dessert at a dinner party. One year for our neighbors for christmas we layered all the ingredients substituting marshmallows for the marshmallow cream and w/o the cream in fancy gift bags. We tied it with ribbon and a tag explaining how to finish the recipe. What a hit!!!
- add 1/2 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- add 1/2 cup double chocolate chips
- add 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- add 1/2 cup caramels or caramel apple dip
- add 1/2-2/3 cup cream
- Melt caramels with 1/2 c cream.
- Add chips and save marshmallow cream for last.
- Use remaining cream to control thickness of fondue.
- Place fondue in electric fondue pot on low.
- We add 1/2 c loosely chopped pecans to make a turtle fondue.
- Serve with bananas, strawberries, angelfood cake, bite size brownies, mini chocolate chip cookies, marshmallows, pretzels, apples ext -- .