Tame that roaring sweet tooth in under 10 minutes with these Chocolatey Quesadillas. The recipe comes from Weight Watchers.com. Points value-3
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon sugar
- add 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate, grated or chopped (about3/4 ounce)
- add 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- add 2 medium flour tortillas, 6 inch,plain or wheat flour tortillas
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of chocolate,1/2 tablespoon of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon over half of each tortilla.
- Fold tortillas in half to cover ingredients.
- Set quesadillas in a dry skillet and cook over medium heat until speckled with brown spots on both sides,about 2 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon of powdered sugar:serve.