This recipe tastes just like chocolate covered cherries- without the mess! It is so simple to make!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 12 ounces chocolate chips
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- add 3/4 cup margarine
- add 3 cups sugar
- add 6 ounces cherry chips
- add 7 1/2 ounces marshmallow creme
- Combine margarine, evaporated milk, and sugar. Heat to rolling boil. Boil for four minutes on medium heat, stirring constantly to avoid scorching.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, and 1/4 cup of the cherry chips to sugar mixture- MIX WELL.
- Add vanilla.
- Immediately poor into 9x13 foil lined pan.
- Microwave remaining cherry chips (about 2 minutes until smooth).
- Use pastry bag (or ziploc w/ small hole at end) to drizzle the melted cherry chips on top of the fudge.
- Cool fudge for 4 hours at room temperature.
- Seal in airtight container.
- Makes 3 pounds.