Rich chocolate cream cake loaded with nuts, chocolate chips, turtle cheesecake, chocolate curls & caramel. Posted for a request.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons flour
- add 1 pinch salt
- add 1 cup coarsely cut chunks brownies
- add 5 eggs
- add 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- add 1 1/4 cups Oreo cookies or chocolate cookie crumbs or fine brownies
- add 1/4 cup white chocolate
- add 2 1/2 lbs cream cheese
- add 1/4 cup melted white chocolate
- add 1/4 cup melted semisweet chocolate
- add 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- add 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- add 1 1/2 cups white chocolate
- add 1/3 cup light cream
- add 2 cups coarsely chopped Snickers candy bars or turtle candy bars
- add 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- add 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- add 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or coarsely chopped chocolate
- add 1/4 cup melted milk chocolate chocolate shavings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray a 10 inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the crust ingredients together and press firmly into the pan.
- Mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Add condensed milk, eggs, cream, flour, vanilla, and salt.
- Blend until smooth, about 5 minutes on slow speed, scraping bottom of the mixing bowl.
- Remove 1/3 of batter and mix it with the white chocolate.
- Pour this into the springform pan.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients (except caramel sauce) into the cheesecake batter.
- Mix gently by hand.
- Fold half the batter into the pan (on top of the white chocolate cheesecake batter), and then drop spoonfulls of half the caramel sauce all over.
- Top with remaining batter and then remaining caramel sauce.
- Stir with butter knife.
- Pan will be very full.
- Bake until set about 45-55 minutes.
- Cool in oven an hour and then place in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Before serving, drizzle on melted milk, white and dark chocolate over top, allowing it to drip down on side.
- Garnish with large chocolate shavings and dust with powdered sugar.