Add ingredients to your Every Day essentials (rachaelraymag.com/kitchen) and dip into a party-pleasing recipe. Makes: 6 servings Prep: 10 mins Cook: 10 mins
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add ingredients
- add 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- add 1 cup milk
- add 1/4 cup sugar
- add 2 12 ounce bags semisweet chocolate chips
- add 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- add Dried apricots, for dipping
- add Gala apples, cored and sliced, for dipping
- add Pretzel rods, for dipping
- add Marshmallows, for dipping
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cocoa powder with 1/2 cup water and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Stir in the milk and sugar and bring to a simmer. Add the chocolate chips and vanilla and cook, stirring, until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the fondue warm with the apricots, apples, pretzel rods and marshmallows for dipping.