Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
"Chocolate pudding pie in a pecan nut crust, topped with whipped topping tastes like heaven. Also known as a Voo Doo Pie."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- add 1/2 cup butter, melted
- add 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- add 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- add 1 cup all-purpose flour
- add 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- add 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- add 2/3 cup milk
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Mix together pecans, melted butter, and flour. Pat into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until lightly browned. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, blend 1 cup whipped topping, cream cheese, and confectioners sugar until creamy. Spread into cooled crust.
- Whisk together pudding mix and milk. Spread evenly over cheese layer, and the spread remaining whipped topping on top. Chill 1 1/2 to 2 hours.