Servs: 36 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 box (about 18.25 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- add 1/4 cup oil
- add 1/4 cup water
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 1 cup white chocolate chips
- add 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- add 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- add Reynolds Parchment Paper
- PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Line 2 cookie sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside.
- BEAT cake mix, oil, water, eggs and vanilla extract together in a large bowl, with an electric mixer, until well blended.
- STIR in white chocolate chips, nuts and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Slide parchment with cookies onto a wire rack to cool. Cool cookies completely before removing with spatula.