Posted for Zaar World Tour 2. A fun way to have dessert!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup strawberries
- add 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- add 1/4 cup heavy cream
- add sweetened whipped cream
- add 1 mango
- add 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar
- add 1/4 cup sweetened coconut
- add 1 kiwi
- add 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- add 3 (7-8 inch) flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400 degress.
- Brush both sides of tortillas with butter and cinnamon sugar.
- Cut tortillas into eighths.
- Place on baking sheet and toast about 10 minutes, or until crisp.
- Heat cream in microwave until steaming.
- Place chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl.
- Pour heated cream over chips and let stand 2 minutes.
- Stir to combine and if necessary, microwave for 20 seconds to fully melt chocolate.
- In a seperate bowl, combine kiwi, mango, and strawberries.
- Assemble the nachos by layering first the tortilla chips, followed with the fruit mixture, and then drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream and toasted coconut and enjoy!