Servs: 12 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup unsalted butter, soften
- add 1/2 cup brown sugar
- add 1tsp vanilla extract
- add 1 egg
- add 1 cup all purpose flour
- add 1/4 baking soda
- add 1/2 tsp salt
- add 1 cup chocolate chip
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- grease and flour a cookie sheet or pan
- mix butter and brown sugar together. add vanilla extract and egg, then beat for 5 minutes.
- sift flour, baking soda salt, stir into butter mixture to make a smooth batter. add chocolate chips.
- with your hands shape dough into small flat rounds, place them on cookie sheet and decorate with the garnish of your choice.
- bake for about 10 minutes. cool before serving.