Yummy....you can use chunky or creamy peanut butter.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- add 1 1/4 cups flour
- add 3/4 cup sugar
- add 1 large egg
- add 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- add 2 teaspoons vanilla
- add 1/4 brown sugar
- add 1 cup peanut butter
- add 1/2 cup cocoa
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat peanut butter and butter in bowl until creamy.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, cocoa, egg, vanilla and baking soda until fluffy.
- On low speed blend in flour just until blended.
- Roll rounded tablespoons full into 1 1/4 inch balls.
- Place 1 1/2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Flatten with fork making crisscross design.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until top looks dry.